NBA News - Nets-Star Kevin Durant moves past all Iverson into the top 25 of All-Time

At the clear away win in Boston, Nets-Star Kevin Durant has achieved a new milestone in its impressive career. The 33-year-old is now a member of the top 25 of the best scorer ever and pushed themselves with his idol to all Iverson. Surreal and unbelievable is this for Durant.

That means the world to me, said Durant after the 123: 104 success against the Celtics, to which he contributed 21 meters. Thus, he screwed his career point account to a total of 24,388 meters and overtook in the All-Time list of the best scorers of the Association Allen Iverson (24,368).

I have dedicated my life to this game at a young age. I have tracked all these guys early, which I overturned now. I wanted to be like you, I wanted to do it in the NBA as you like. Furthermore, I wanted to leave a footprint like that She, KD explained.

Above all, to pull past his childhood Iverson, something is very special. He's a player who was in Pantheon for me. One of the guys I tried every day to imitate. That's Surreal, Durant said.

Kevin Durant's Top 30 Plays of His NBA Career Durant grew in Washington D.C. Up and got Iverson already seen in his college times in Georgetown. Of course, I've become a great Iverson fan in his rookie year, as everyone else. But to see him in Georgetown play and realize what a big influence he had on the culture there was a large part of it, says KD.

I played Center or Power Forward in my youth, but we all only made Crossover. He had a big impact on many people, Durant continued. It's unbelievable to move past it in this list and at all to stand next to all these players.

Articles and videos about the topic Dubs-avalanche also rolls over Philly — Bulls-Blamage in Houston, Marching Suns Nets dreaming Boston — Milestone for KD Experience the NBA live on DAZN. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.

Durant already reached his first corporation in the game against the Celtics to reach the milestone. On Ray Allen, the place 24 occupies, the residue is only 117 points. In the course of the 2021/22 season, the Nets star even has the chance to crack the top 20.

Comments